Orwell Offshore provides a wide range of services covering field development studies, economic evaluation, risk assessment, FPSOs, front end engineering, detailed engineering and technical support from concept through field development to operations for the oil, gas and energy industries.
Orwell Offshore Limited has received enquiries from people who have allegedly been offered jobs with us and have been asked to make payments to cover expenses such as insurance and work permits.
DO NOT PAY ANYTHING. THESE REQUESTS ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH US AND ARE BEING MADE BY UNSCRUPULOUS CRIMINALS.
If you have received what appears to be a job offer from Orwell Offshore report it via the link below:
Orwell Offshore will never ask for payment in exchange for a position at the company and we will never offer a job without conducting a face to face interview. We do not employ foreign nationals as we do not have a licence to obtain Visas for them to work in this country.
PLEASE ALSO REPORT THIS TO YOUR LOCAL POLICE CYBERCRIME FORCE
Cyber Crime Generally
Please be aware of the risks of cyber-crime. Orwell Offshore Ltd, Orwell Offshore Pte Ltd and Orwell Offshore Mooring Systems will not be liable if you transfer money into an incorrect bank account.
If you are in any doubt about the authenticity of any email or telephone call purporting to be from any of the above companies, do not reply to it, but delete it from your system.
To apply for any of the careers listed below please click on the appropriate PDF Application Form at the bottom of this page.
- Work to company standards in respect of project management.
- Design and Analysis of floating and fixed Offshore structures including CALM Buoys, FPSO vessels and consultancy work.
- Analysis of Offshore structures using hydrodynamic analysis, mooring analysis, stability analysis and structural assessments.
- If not already familiar with software tools learn how to use Ansys, Ariane, Hydrostar, Orcaflex, GHS and Python.
- Any other duties required. Must be prepared to travel to site fabrication yards around the world.
- Must have ability to work in a small office environment, handle pressure and meet deadlines, have a mature approach and work autonomously, pay attention to detail and self-motivated/use initiative.
- Qualifications: Degree, Masters and/or PhD in Naval Architecture or Ship Science